MOTORBIKEMONGOLIA.COM Forum Index

MOTORBIKEMONGOLIA.COM
Arranging rides, finding travel companions and getting general informations for a motorbike journey in Mongolia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ulaanbaatar to Europe this August

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MOTORBIKEMONGOLIA.COM Forum Index -> FIND A TRAVEL BUDDY
Previous topic :: Next topic  
motorbike3713

PostPosted: Wed 29 Apr - 11:28 (2015)    Post subject: Ulaanbaatar to Europe this August Reply with quote

I'm planning on riding from Ulaanbaatar to Europe this coming August. I'll be in Mongolia for the month of May and I will try to buy a bike then and register it under my name. I'll be back mid August to start my trip. Anyone who would like to go on the whole journey or even just a small part of it can please email me at gtgarvin@sbcglobal.net

I'm a 23 year old male American in Asia for the year doing service work. I plan on couch surfing, camping and making a true adventure out of the trip!

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 29 Apr - 11:28 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
forest

PostPosted: Sat 16 May - 16:16 (2015)    Post subject: Ulaanbaatar to Europe this August Reply with quote

hey mate,
I think you replyed to my post on HU? anyway get in touch if it is ok for u to start ride on august 7th.I will leave then ,since I only have 20 days available.
Okay

sergio

motorbike3713

PostPosted: Sun 17 May - 04:16 (2015)    Post subject: Ulaanbaatar to Europe this August Reply with quote

Yep that was me on HU. I plan on starting my journey around August 10th but it's a little up in the air as of now. There is cell reception all over Mongolia so I could always meet up with you a couple days after you've begun.

forest

PostPosted: Sun 17 May - 05:07 (2015)    Post subject: Ulaanbaatar to Europe this August Reply with quote

no worries ,a bit difficult to catch up if I have been on the road a few days already.but I -ll leave u my phone numb once I have it

forest

PostPosted: Sun 17 May - 05:08 (2015)    Post subject: Ulaanbaatar to Europe this August Reply with quote

is there any data connection through the phone? .for internet etc 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:55 (2017)    Post subject: Ulaanbaatar to Europe this August

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MOTORBIKEMONGOLIA.COM Forum Index -> FIND A TRAVEL BUDDY All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation