MOTORBIKEMONGOLIA.COM Forum Index

MOTORBIKEMONGOLIA.COM
Arranging rides, finding travel companions and getting general informations for a motorbike journey in Mongolia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ride to Khovsgol area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MOTORBIKEMONGOLIA.COM Forum Index -> FIND A TRAVEL BUDDY
Previous topic :: Next topic  
forest

PostPosted: Sat 16 May - 16:13 (2015)    Post subject: Ride to Khovsgol area Reply with quote

I will be riding a motorbike starting in UL on the 7th August 2015.ride for about 20 days.Direction Khovsgol lake and possibly Tsaanganuur.then back to UL via a different route.
some camping /Ger homestay on the way .get in touch if the dates fit your plans!

Sergio  :ok:

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 16 May - 16:13 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
malaleche

PostPosted: Thu 6 Aug - 23:41 (2015)    Post subject: Ride to Khovsgol area Reply with quote

Hello,

I am arriving on Aug 10. I would like to come with you, but it appears I will miss you!

Where did you rent your bike from?
Where did you get GPS maps?
Are you taking a guide?

you can e-mail me at dgildiner@gmail.com

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:53 (2017)    Post subject: Ride to Khovsgol area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MOTORBIKEMONGOLIA.COM Forum Index -> FIND A TRAVEL BUDDY All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation